- Contact you by post or email informing you of our services or other information which might be of interest to you.
Sharing Your Information
We will not sell the personal information that we collect from you and will only use it for the purposes set out in this privacy statement. We may share your personal information with the following parties: –
- Service providers who provide us with IT and administration services such as our IT Support and back up provider and webhosting company;
- HMRC and other regulatory authorities who require reporting of our activities by law;
- Professional advisers such as our lawyers and accountants
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge our business or any part of it;
- Maintenance contractors who we instruct in relation to repairs to any property you let through us;
- Credit referencing and other reference providers for referencing purposes and decisions to assess your suitability as a tenant;
- Utility companies in relation to the provision of services to any property you lease from us; and
- The Local Authority regarding Council Tax payments and Housing Benefits Department where you receive any Housing Benefits
All third parties with whom we share your data are required to protect your personal data, treat it confidentially and to process it in accordance with the law. Where we use third parties we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that: –
- they have adequate technical and other measures in place to ensure the security of your personal information;
- that they only use it for specified purposes;
- That any employees or contractors who have access to the information are adequately trained and deal with it on a need to know basis only;
- and that they act only in accordance with our instructions
Commenting on our policy
- by post to Central Letting Services Glasgow UK Ltd, 737 Pollokshaws Road Glasgow, G41 2AA
What are ‘cookies’?
- Session cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies stay on your computer or device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie. These persistent cookies are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated.
Which Cookies do CLS use and why?
How to control your cookies
Managing cookies in your browser
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis
- Block third party cookies
- Block cookies from particular sites
- Block all cookies from being set
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
Your Consent to This Agreement
Please note that your use of the CLS Web site is governed by our Legal Notice